Monday, August 10, 2009

More interesting Twitter posts

Here are some more Twitter posts I want to share with you:

@paranominal David Farrier goes on hunt for Mongolian death worm - 3 News NZ (http://bit.ly/1p6mvR)

Rather than give my mistress's family money, my parents would kick my ass. #SenEnsign (I didn't get the poster name for this one...)

I liked this Buddhist monk series:

@astralknowledge Buddhist monk walks up to a hot dog vendor in NYC, says, "Make me one with everything."

@astralknowledge Hot dog vendor: "That'll be $3." Monk gives him a five. Waits, but... Monk: "Where's my change?" Vendor: "Change is an illusion."

@KCartoski RT @astralknowledge: Buddhist monk walks up to a hot dog vendor in NYC, says, "Make me one with everything." [::DIES::]

@abjohnson235 Still. Baffled. About. Why. You. Directed. This. To. Me.

@Scott_Lord Who would like to spend a couple months touring America with a Geeky wannabe mad-Philosopher type? Could be fun! :) Talk to me!

(no names here.... ) He is still in prison sweetie, you're safe. =)

I hope you like these as much as I did.


View my FriendFeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.