Friday, August 07, 2009

500 Hats and More on Squidoo...

Do you have a Squidoo page yet?
Check out my lens

I have several, and am planning to make even more.

I have listed them at the end of this article in case you want to visit (hint, hint!) Of course, I would love that, and would also love it a LOT LOT if you made a comment or rated me using the stars at the top of each lens page.

But I think you will like these Squidoo prize-winning lenses even more. Of course, after you see them, if you have time, you may also want to visit mine (hint, hint again). :-)

Here is a Squidoo link that really fascinated me yesterday. I made a note to copy it to my computer desktop so I could share it today. It has moved high up on the Squidoo lists of popularity. It is called 500 Hats. Here is the link:

http://www.squidoo.com/500hats

This person is trying to save her house from foreclosure by making winter hats. Each one is different. She already has orders for them. If you can spare $10.00 (the price of one hat) and need a hat (or not!) this is the place to go.

You can also see some other VERY fascinating Squidoo pages at the Top 100 page at Squidoo. Here that is:

http://www.squidoo.com/browse/top_lenses

If you decide YOU want to make a Squidoo page, please use this link:

Make a Squidoo Page Yourself

The reason is, it is my Squidoo Refer a Friend link. I get $5 when you make your first $15 on Squidoo. You can also get your OWN Refer a Friend link after you join.

So..... See you on Squidoo!



MY SQUIDOO LENS PAGES:

My Squidoo Pages

Non-Traditional Students

Making Friends at College for Nontrads 

Scouting - a Movement that Matters!

http://www.squidoo.com/Scouting-1


The Beginner's Guide to Squidoo

The David Carradine Tribute Page

Kung Fu - the TV Show

Trolls and Why I love them!

Get your own Squidoo page! 

Check out my lens

Look for more Squidoo pages later. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.