Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughts for the Day.... Things to do, Blogs, and more.

Blogs are on my weekly list. And now, my Squidoo is on my weekly list.







+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here are a few of the things I'm doing:

1. Finding things to sell for my new Etsy page I will have up soon.

2. Do Taxes.

3. Fix Squidoo pages and send an email about it.

4. Finish the blogs for the week.

5. Go on the KyNect page (again) and see if my insurance choice will save (again)

6. Call KyNect again to let them know about website problems. Maybe.

7. Organize papers

8. Organize everything else! At least some of it.

9. Put list of items and prices for ConCave on artist sheets.

10. Get more bags of things ready to go. Out.

In the meantime, while posting to blogs and taking care of FB pages, I see some very interesting links. Here are some to share:






Beware of Fake Facebook Fundraising Campaigns using Likes & Shares

A Legend Lost - Gypsy RV

WordTamer - an Interactive Journey in Creative Writing

The Internet Guide to Freighter Travel

Why Google Pushed Me to Build a (Bigger) Link Network

So What is Bubblews, and is it worth joining?

Doodle: Easy Scheduling

Later, gators!

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.