Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beautiful lamps at Chuy's in Bowling Green, Kentucky

Rickey and I went to Chuy's Restaurant the other day.

I had a diet plate that was delicious.

Rickey had a stuffed avocado (he said it was great). I had a bite.

Chuy's is celebrating their One Year Anniversary.

What impressed me too (again) were their neat lamps.

When you look closely at them, they look to be made of paper and glass. The colors are bright and cheery.

I took some photos of these neat multicolor lovelies.























































I took a few more and put them on my Facebook page, along with a copy of these.

Here is Chuy's Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/Chuys.BG.KY

PS Be careful of the Green Chili sauce. It's great, but hot.

-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
Join me on Pinterest
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.