Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hanging out at the Pots Place and Fountain Square Park - April 2012

I hang out at the Pots Place often. I also love to take photos.

This day Bob was working on some face pots in the Pots Place studio.

I also went outside and took pictures of some buildings and cars around Fountain Square Park.

Here are  few photos from that day:
Bob Brigl making Face Jugs.


















East Main Street towards Barbara Stewart Interiors.
























Fountain Square Park, Bowling Green Kentucky.



















And here are the rest of the photos. They are on the Pots Place page on Facebook.

All for now,

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I'd love to throw a pot. is that right, throw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! We would love to have you. :-) It can be very fun, creative, and engrossing...

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.