Monday, December 12, 2011

Construction photos from Green Hills, Nashville, Tennessee November 2011

I took these photos of some interesting junk piles in a construction site near the Donut Den in Nashville, and across from LeQuire Gallery.

I could not resist. Luckily, Rickey just read in the car while I clicked away. I hope you like these too. They are a few from the whole set now on Flickr in 600x800 dpi.

A junk bridge.


















Junk Bike


















Junk stairs...



















You can see all the photos here at the Flickr set.

Thanks for coming by! You rock, readers!

Leave a comment. Do you have a blog too? What would you like to see here next?
Or just let me know how you are doing today. Later!

-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

3 comments:

  1. Pictures of junk - interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an interesting idea - Taking pictures of junk. I like the image of the junk stairs. It just has interesting shapes and you can imagine the footsteps!
    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody: you got it! And the bike is also not a bike. I wonder what the first one could look like... maybe a stream? (Junk stream...)

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.