Friday, August 27, 2010

My To-Do List and the Flylady Site - baby steps...


It is official. There is not enough room on an standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet to put my entire to-do list on it.



So I have decided to take baby steps and try to still DO my to-do stuff, but have realized that perhaps it will not get done in one day, or even one week.

I will prioritize as I go, and not obsess about it as much.


Today, I will not start writing it here... but I am guessing that my readers also probably have a to-do list longer than their arm too. I can share that my list does include repair work, snail mail letters, and book organization. (I have a LOT of books...) But mostly it is the "stuff" that gets in my way. I have altogether too much stuff, a la packrat style. And now I want to simplify. And that means the stuff has to go.


I have found a great website to help me with my to-do list, and all my "stuff" that must be sold, organized, or donated. It is the Flylady Site. If you have a to-do list that includes a LOT of stuff in your house that needs attention, moving, selling, donating, etc. then you will really like it.

It is a free site. They do sell some cleaning aids but you don't have to buy them to get value from this site. You can set it up so that you get an inspiring email in your mailbox every day too.



Here is that link again:
The Flylady Site


I'm off to shine my sink.


Leave a comment, won't you? I would love it.

-Betsyanne


My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I write appointments in a Word doc on my desktop and the rest goes down on scraps of paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! I use scraps of paper, then I accumulate them. I sometimes write lists out and don't use them. But I plan to keep becoming more organized every day.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.