Saturday, July 25, 2015

Musings...and a few vacation photos...

I am busy, busy, busy...

I'll bet you are too!

Today I make sure all my postings get on there already... for Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy.

AND have my two most important blogs posted, this one.... and the Nontraditional Student blog.

Now to post a few of my vacation photos from a short trip to Wisconsin recently. In Manitowoc, there was a print show of some of my grandparents' prints from all over, which are now at the Rahr-West in their permanent collection.

I will fill the descriptions on these in soon. ;-)

The Badger takes off for Michigan from Manitowoc.

A beautiful bridge.

We would love to take this across to Michigan.

One of my favorites! Marc Chagall, "Maternity with Centaur"

My cousins, Andor and David, Rickey, my Aunt, and Val.




A popular dog.





Victor Vasarely print.

Lewis or Clark?

Unhappy trapper, rub his nose for luck.


Beautiful lamp, birdcage.


Beautiful flowers at the Flying Pig gardens...



From last posting: A stop at Paradise Point - a neat store near Barren River Lake.

Onward and Upward!

Grandma's photo and sig. from the exhibit.



























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.