Sunday, July 12, 2015

A stop at Paradise Point, near Barren River Lake today...

I've been wanting to go here ever since I read an article about it.

Paradise Point is open on the weekends, and has the NEATEST stuff for sale in their shop, besides their famous hot dogs, of course. What reminded me to go was an ad in Fair Magazine, which comes with our Daily News.

Here is that ad:






















It shows their dog, who was laying on the floor right at the entrance. He was very popular with the kids.

Their Facebook page is here:  Paradise Point Marketplace.

And here is their official website: Paradise Point.

And they have a Twitter page here: Paradise Point's Twitter Feed.

I took a few photos... <added: my apologies for their extra-brightness. I'm working on getting a new camera, it may be awhile though.>

The Awesome Possum - cool bikes, a bike table inside, more.

Don't Postpone Joy. Noticed the legs later.

Rickey at Paradise Point.

An old truck... other vehicles were for sale here too.






































































And, from my last posting: Kentucky weather - it's plan hot. Will it be a scorcher later (this Fall) too?

I hope it cools down a little... I would like to come back again and hike around a bit outside.

http://betsyanne.blogspot.com/2015/06/kentucky-weather-its-plain-hot-will.html

Be looking for some Wisconsin travel photos here soon too. :-)

Onward and Upward!

Betsyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.