Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Kentucky Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program 2014 - via the ALIVE Center

New from the ALIVE Center this morning:

"KY Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
Use your coupons to purchase fruits, vegetables, honey, etc. 


Coupon books will be distributed at:
Community Action of Southern Kentucky
Warren County Senior Center
Education and Human Services
Building
200 E. 4th Ave.
Bowling Green, KY

June 11th and 12th
1:30 - 2:30 p.m.

**Must be 60 yrs old, based on income, must bring proof of age and income

For more information, call 270-783-4484"

Catch up! Here are two more recent postings:



 Check out more Bowling Green events here at these listed websites: Betsyanne's Event Websites Page. 

Later! -Betsyanne 

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

New: Get more OFFICIAL Outdoor Program back in Girl Scouting. Our website and Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.