Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring is here.... it's time to get back into Selling!

I have been very busy with my Outdoor Journey Project for Girl Scouts. Now it's also time to get back into my Selling, Art, Writing, and other Projects.
Via John (cygnus921) on Flickr.













So... I will be posting more about that all of those things soon.

In the meantime, here are some fun business pages to share with you, and one neat photo from Flickr that reminds me of Spring and Garden Fun.

Hootsuite: a great place to share your Tweets across multiple platforms - for free.

Flickr: where to put your photos for backup, and also just to share.

Etsy: a fun place to buy or sell your vintage or handmade goods.

Betsyanne

**The Outdoor Journey Project for Girl Scout Member-Volunteers, Staff, and Friends of Girl Scouting - to bring more official Outdoor Program back into girl Scouting - website, FB page, and Yahoo group.

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.