Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Moon... and the Willow Tree. Updates on today.

The Moon
The moon is almost full. The Current Moon Phase app on this page shows 94% of full. That is good.

More
I wrote about the rain we are having today already on my other blog today, From the Garden Spot. I called it "Rain.. mowing.. and other good thoughts".

I have three Fairy Doors on the table beside me. I must price them today and put a sheet under each. This is the one that goes with each. It says, "Congratulations! You are now the owner of a Genuine Fairy Door, handcrafted by Betsy Sheppard... etc. etc."

I have these printed, but not yet cut out.

The Willow Tree
I had a chance to mow closer to the Willow Tree a couple of weeks ago. I didn't see a Mother of All Poison Ivy Vine again, so maybe we are keeping even with its growth this year.

A couple of branches fell from it, but not on my or anyone's head, so that is good.

I have a photo of a full moon through this tree. I will post it later when I find it.

A Photo for Today
For now, here is last year's Halloween decoration I did with a magic marker.

All for now - and have a great week!

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.