Saturday, October 05, 2013

Funny! Laconia, Indiana's Liar's Benches at the Laconia General Store

I think you're going to like this.

We went to the Laconia General Store after leaving a fun event at a Girl Scout camp today. And on the front porch, we saw two benches.

One said LIARS BENCH: DEMOCRAT and the other one across from it on the front stoop, said LIARS BENCH: REPUBLICAN.

I imagined that people could come there and sit on whatever bench they fancied, and argue with each other! I like how both main parties are represented.

Here are some photos:








































And here they are both together.















































It's an equal opportunity front porch for Democratic AND Republican liars.

 Love it.

 -Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.