Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Did you know about the free Moon Phase Calendar at CalendarCat?

I have always liked this widget.

It tells the phase of the moon for you, and you can use it on your site or blog for free.

Here is what it looks like:


CURRENT MOON


Here is that link so you can get one too: http://www.calculatorcat.com/moon_phases/daily_moon_phases.phtml

You get transferred over to an ad page or two, but you can go back once you are registered and get this module and customize it however you want.

Just saying!

Betsyanne

PS Are you a Girl Scout volunteer or leader? Do you know one?

You or your friend can now join a grass roots movement  to "Put the Outing back in Girl Scouting."
Here is the new Facebook page (I will OK you there) and website for the <unofficial> Outdoor Journey.

Come visit!

My new blog: Girl Scout Betsy  - for Kentuckiana and beyond.

My Personal Page and blog

The Nontrads site and blog

My Squidoo pages
 
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook 

Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.