Sunday, September 25, 2011

New photos of the Tennessee State Fair 2011

I just put some new photos of the Tennessee State Fair in Nashville, Tennessee on my Facebook page.

Here are a few of my favorites:
Danger! Carnivorous Plants!


























Two great displays.
























A Fairy diorama with plants.






















You can see some more photos of the Tennessee State Fair on the Betsyanne Things to do in Bowling Green blog.






My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. do those carnivorous plants eat cats???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just insects... but there is a play like that. A huge carnivorous plant is alive and very dangerous. It's called Little Shop of Horrors. Have you seen it? It is pretty funny. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.