Sunday, October 02, 2011

A Standard Poodle and its friend.

What a good dog.


A dog and its minder.

This photo was taken in Nashville, right up the street from Whole Foods.

I liked this dog and its owner, but mostly the dog.

I am used to seeing tiny poodles, but this one was a retro full-size poodle and looked so coiffed.

The dog also looks very smart, which I hear poodles are anyway. What a handsome dog. Check out his paws.

The young man on the smartphone reminds me of some people I saw in Barnes and Noble yesterday. For the first time, I saw two people reading books from their E-Readers instead of "regular" books in the store.
My yard needs a mowing, and it may be the last one.





My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. Like owner like dog! MOL, they have the same hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping somebody would notice that! Isn't that cool?

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.