Monday, May 09, 2011

So how many posts should a blogger do per week?

That's a good question.  
Ready to post... enter!

How often should a serious blogger post?

I've heard and read many answers. Some say if you are a serious blogger, you must blog every day. Wow. To me that is a lot, but maybe just because I posted about once every two weeks when I started. Then I increased my postings to once a week, then twice a week.

Other serious bloggers say every other day is enough. Still others say that they just can't swing the every other day routine, and post once or twice a week.

Today I experimented with posting on just two blogs - my most popular ones - - This one, The Moon and the Willow Tree, and the Nontraditional Student blog too. I added photos or pictures (as usual) then went ahead and pinged each one.

So far, it has been a tremendously great experience because I have more traffic so far. We'll see what happens as I continue.

Are you a blogger? Do you post every day? Or maybe once a week? Leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks!



(I plan to try to post every day for awhile and see what happens.)

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook 

The pretty keyboard picture is from the Microsoft Clipart Pages.
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.