Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Groupon ticket available for Lost River Cave

Hey, hey! I just saw a great deal online. Do you live in or near Bowling Green, Kentucky?

Groupon, the online coupon deal site, has a terrific coupon for Lost River Cave right now. It is only $7.00 for one ticket to Lost River Cave. The regular price is $15.00. What a deal!

I have been on the Cave Tour, but never to the Boat Tour. Here is the Groupon site:
Lost River Cave Groupon Coupon
They also have a map on the site located at the lower right.

Also, you can read about Lost River Cave here at their website:
Lost River Cave website

Happy exploring!

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.