Sunday, October 17, 2010

Um... who are they? Or They? Just asking.

 I thought this was a great photo.
They Live, We Sleep was photographed in Wellington, New Zealand by solidstate_/Mike Fryer from New Zealand.
His profile page on Flickr is here: http://www.flickr.com/people/solidstate76/.

I asked who "They" were and found out through a kind commenter (see the first comment).




They Live is a John Carpenter film.
Neat. I just wrote a lens page about Halloween, John Carpenter, and Bowling Green, Kentucky. What's the connection? Click here to check it out.



-Betsyanne





My Personal Page and blog

The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. There is a great sci fi movie called They Live. The bad guys look like that picture. The movie stars "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not keen on Carpenter films; too violent.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.