Saturday, October 02, 2010

Join Squidoo today and help me earn points - thanks!

 Help me do a Quest on Squidoo!















There are new contests and quests on Squidoo to help people who are lensmasters there win points and get prizes.

My latest Quest asks me to invite others to join Squidoo. It is free, plus they share ad revenue with you! If you join and make a lens page, then I get more points!



All you have to do is join with my referral here:
Join Squidoo!



Then make a lens. It's that simple. They help you all the way. Plus they have ready-made modules you can use to make all your lens sections.

 All for now,



Betsyanne


My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.