Friday, October 29, 2010

Adding a tweet button to my blog today...

Yay! It worked! (sort of...)

I am FINALLY adding a better Twitter button on my Blogger blog. I had a couple of other tries from other sites that didn't work right. This one MIGHT work right but right now it is not registering every Twitter posting. I have a question on the site, so hopefully I can fix that part soon.
 I found this button on the E-Blogger Tricks site and followed the directions. And Yay! It worked. At least people can use it to post to Twitter. I like that part.
Next (soon) I want to add a Facebook Share button too.
Here is the page I found the easiest directions for putting a Twitter button on my blog here.
Add Twitter Share Buttons to Blogger. 
I think I'll share this just to check it out and use it for the first time.
And if you are on Twitter, I am @betsyanne, @nontrads, and @scholarsgrants there. Add me!

-Betsyanne 

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages

The happy sun image is from one of my favorite clipart sites, Clkr.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails