Monday, June 21, 2010

Wow - it sure is hot here in Kentucky.


















Is it ever. It's been in the upper 90's. It feels like a real jungle out there. I am so glad air conditioning was invented. I have already had the air conditioning here fixed once, but it COULD have happened this week instead of in the Spring. Someone I know had to get her air conditioning fixed today, and made do with wet towels and a fan for awhile.

I got this photo from the Morguefile site, one of my absolute favorites. It is a photo of an actual jungle. You can find quality photos at Morguefile and they are all free. Some you need to attribute, but that is no biggie.

I may go outside in the morning before the mercury starts to climb back up.

When I lived in India, sometimes the air conditioning would go out - at night especially. I would take a cold shower and put the overhead fan on. It felt great.

What is the weather like where you are?

-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.