Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day! Local and community events today in Bowling Green, Kentucky




















Happy Earth Day!

Here are a couple of local links with Earth Day events and news:

Green Toppers Earth Day Festival

Earth Day Events from the BG Daily News

Were you there at the first Earth Day? I can remember when workers dragged a kitchen sink from the Milwaukee River. My scout troop was there. So.... now people can say they took lots of junk from the Milwaukee river on Earth Day, including the kitchen sink!

There are events all over this week, and last week.

Find out more, including free offers from businesses for Earth Day here at my other blog site:

-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.