Saturday, January 02, 2010

A beautiful Mary and Jesus grotto in Nashville

I found this beautiful and peaceful photo today when I was organizing my desktop files.

It is from outside an art exhibition in Nashville I went to this Fall at St. Bernard's Church and School in the Belwood area of Nashville. I love the feeling I get just looking at Mary and Jesus in this lovely grotto setting.








































My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

5 comments:

  1. Is this over there off West End, near the University School of Nashville. That's what the building looks like in the back ground. One of the two Churches over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are right. Thank you! I will double check with my husband soon. He knows where everything is in Nashville, it feels like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pic! I wish we had some of those flowers instead of all the white stuff outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, Yobachi. You were entirely correct. The location is St. Bernard's Church and School in the Belmont area of Nashville. Thanks for inquiring. I will put this on the posting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tinky: thanks! And I think for me part of the photo's appeal for me was the season too (Not-winter). It has finally gone into the teens here and we might even go lower in temp. this weekend. We do get a winter, just not as much of it.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.