Sunday, December 06, 2009

More Fun Twitter Postings














Are you on Twitter? I am there as @betsyanne and @nontrads. Every so often I try to post a few fun Twitter postings here or on another blog.

You can find some fun tweets there just by going to http://twitter.com/public_timeline.

Here are the latest:

@beingswell I got in an argument w/ a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place 4an argument, b/c I tried 2 walk out& had 2slam the flap ~ Hedberg

@SphynxAll No time spent with a cat on your lap can be considered waste.

@lifecruise I am never upset for the reason I think. -- A Course In Miracles

@ChiNurse Beginning my new career as a scalawag. Next stop, charlatan.

@AprilAMiller Via a friend on Facebook (whoa): 1: Go to Google 2: Type in "why won't" & don't press enter 3: Read 1st suggested search result.

@LoriMoreno If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come. ~Chinese Proverb #quote

-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads





1 comment:

  1. HI

    Twitter posting is best source for bring traffic on website.

    James Parker.
    Online Auction

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.