Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Am I the only person out there who tries hard, but can't wrap presents until the last minute?













Are you getting your present wrapping done? I usually do it at the last minute. I am trying to get it done early. I originally wanted to do that by last weekend. I try hard, but wind up procrastinating and piling up other duties that take precedence over present wrapping.

Now my new deadline is NEXT week. But I have the feeling that most of the wrapping will be last minute, again, just like usual. Somehow it always ends up like that. Darn!

Wish me luck - maybe I can finish by this weekend. :-)





Later!

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. Wrapping at the last minute is half the fun! We usually have a "wrapping party" the last week before Christmas sometime. Mom and Dad's room is off limits (even to Mom and Dad if their gifts are being wrapped) while wrapping feverishly ensues. It's a tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, Zickbee! It sounds like your house is a fun place during the holidays. This makes me feel better. Yup... for me now (I will join the crowd this year) hey... it is NOT procrastination, it is tradition! That sounds better for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.