Monday, February 25, 2008

The Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Catalog

My heirloom seed catalog came today from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds.
They are located 45 miles east of Springfield, Missouri in the Ozarks region.

I can’t wait to read this catalog cover to cover. I have included some photos here so you can get an idea of the many different things they have to offer.

This is going to be an exciting year for me in The Garden Spot here in Kentucky. I think it’s great that these kinds of seeds can be gathered and used year after year. Think of how much money people can save that way.

Here are some photos from the catalog so you can see part of what's in it.









THE GARDENING FORUM
I will be going to the gardening forum at www.idigmygarden.com to check it out. They have free listings for people who sell produce or have a farm or service, too.

MANY VARIETIES OF VEGETABLES AND FLOWERS!
I am excited. I do have some seeds I’m planting this week inside... but I really am looking forward to trying some of the other unusual plants that are in this catalog.

You can order a catalog here:
http://www.rareseeds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.