Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wow - it's good to be back.


It is good to be back here on my blog. I want to try to post here more often.

Hi to everyone subscribing to this blog and all my first-time readers.

You will notice a white squirrel above on the right side of the picture, next to the tree. This is the FIRST time I've been able to get one on film.

The story is, there were experiments at Western Kentucky University involving squirrels. A couple either got loose or were set free by the scientists there.

Most of the time, you can see these on University Hill. I was so glad to see one at my Mom's house.

Right now, I'm writing a book about my teaching experiences. I am having a fun time doing it. I figure it will help others bypass my mistakes.

Also, I have a garden this year AND I am learning how to F.L.Y. from Flylady.com, the best organizer ever. Here site is at http://www.flylady.com. Check it out! You may be the most organized person ever, but you may find some hints there to help anyhow.

More later - and I plan to be here much more regularly now -- sharing websites, what I'm doing, and lots more.

I would love to hear your comments and what you are doing this summer as well. Just click on "comments" below here or on any of my postings.

A HINT FOR POSTING YOUR COMMENTS:

When you post your comment, the blogger form will prompt you for your name and password. If you hit "anonymous" you won't have to go through all that and this will save you a LOT of time.

All for now -- and thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    There are many theories on how white squirrels got to WKU. One tale said a carnival let them go.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.