Friday, January 21, 2005

401 - and Friday's Report for 352

We have a report to do today for 352. First today, though, I re-posted my one-page writings about the brevity pieces to my Bulletin Board folder, both personal and group.

Turns out that I needed to write 300 words for each, then add questions to them, for group discussion.

Mom called - she's opened up downtown. I wish I could go downtown and see her!

Maybe if I finish my work early.

Will break, then it's coffee time and 352 report. We are taking a textbook and analyzing it for sexism, racism, etc. She says the books today are getting better about these things, but we should still be cognizant (sp?) of bias as teachers.

I find myself wanting to teach college students later on -- maybe that can be the focus of my Master's.

Off to work. I'm GLAD I have part of the day's assignments done.

There is also work to do for the Non-Trads. I'll try to connect with Melissa or others, to help focus things and spread the work out.

The first meeting went well, but we want to include everyone.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails