Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What a day.

Well....

I finally posted 2 of the Brevity postings for 401 - typed out my notes for the quiz tomorrow - and we found out the regular phone was messed up. A repair guy should come to fix it soon, and hopefully it won't cost anything.

The stories I put on BB are:

1. The Path
2. Hemingway Made Me a Voyeur.

2 more to go.

Tomorrow is Wear Black Day.

They are talking about conspiracy and election fraud history on Nightline.

Not much new - too much to do, too little time, as usual.

Back to Stephen King's On Writing.

Night, all. Hi to Rickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

I wonder what my Argumentation professor will say tomorrow.

It may be an Open book Quiz tomorrow. Those are DA BOMB!!!




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:10 AM

    Enjoyed your newest stories - I could easily see Mom and was back again at the cottage. I`ve thought recently about our trips at night to Mr.Rosses meadow with our blanket and flashlight to look at the stars. You could put that down with your usual flair. That included also a trip to the Sister Bay Library to get the "star book". Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.