Friday, April 19, 2013

TV News about the Boston Marathon suspects and incidents - - a lot is happening today.

There are so many questions about the bombing suspects today...

1. Did they receive training here or overseas?

2. Are there others in their terrorist circle?

3. What will happen next?

I think the FBI and other law enforcement agencies did such a great job zeroing in on these suspects. There was a LOT of video footage to go through.

I will be watching to see what happens next. It is all so sad. I saw a photo of the little boy who was killed in Boston again yesterday.

I wish there could be peace in the world. Bombing innocent people can't be the way to call attention to a cause. In fact, this has done the opposite!

It boggles the mind.

As a Facebook friend said recently, we do need Gandhi right now...


Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.