Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Projects, and more projects... do you also have MANY of these?

Are you like me? Do you have MANY projects... so many, it seems hard to choose which one to do first?







I make lists, cross off first parts of projects, but still don't manage to get everything done I want to do in a day.

Sometimes I wish I didn't sleep as much. But then I'd probably find some other reason not to get everything done.

My latest idea is taking my (rather full) to-do list and trying my best to do at least THREE of the things, and not feel guilty for not doing the rest of them. I figure that three things done WELL are worth more than ten done haphazardly.

Tell me your tips on getting more done.



I'm ready to learn how to be more successful at finished projects.

All for now,

-Betsyanne

Join me on Pinterest
My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.