Sunday, November 25, 2012

Time to get cards and presents ready? This year's the year.

I tell myself the same thing every year.

I say, THIS is the year I will be organized and get everything ready EARLY for the Christmas and Yule time.

I want to send cards out, and presents sent ON TIME and even maybe have some time for relaxing afterwards.

This fun antique holiday card is by ixot on Flickr.




















I usually wind up doing at least SOME things at the last minute. Are you planning to be efficient this holiday season too?

I hope I can. I think it will make things so much easier and happier to be organized and get things done early.

NO STRESS -- JUST A GREAT HOLIDAY.

That's my motto for this year.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.