Monday, November 19, 2012

Photos from the Nashville Women's Club Bazaar

These are some of my favorites.

This event was so much fun! Like last year (you can see those photos here) they had lots of wonderful booths, featuring scarves, jewelry, clothing, crafts, and (drum roll, please) excellent baked goods.

Last year, they were selling the big cakes and pies right before we got there. We did get to buy some littler treats though. I'm telling you, those ladies can COOK. They make the very best bake sale stuff around. Really.

And there were some really nice other things to buy there this time too. We love this bazaar. If you have the chance to go next year, take it.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the event.

Isn't this a wonderful building?

Which sweets should we pick?

Some beautiful jewelry.
More great things to look at.


Isn't this pretty too?

Some more beautiful decorations!




























































































































I have some other photos of this event on Facebook.

Have a great Thanksgiving week, everyone!

-Betsyanne
 
My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.