Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Phoebe Allen Live Hummingbird Webcam - so fun!

Are you on Facebook? I found a great link on there yesterday. Of course, I shared it there. Now I am sharing it here too. It is a hummingbird nest with two eggs that have hatched, by Phoebe Allen.

It uses not YouTube, but UStream as its publishing method. The webcam is fun! As I write this, the baby birds are hatched and in the nest. I think the parent or parents are out searching for food.

I would like to do a BirdCam sometime too!

There is a short ad here first. No getting around it. But it isn't too long.


Streaming by Ustream

There are more clips from other years here:
http://phoebeallens.com/pics.html

Have a great summer day.

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

3 comments:

  1. We just adore the crittercams - although I think the cats see it as The Food Network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Sρоt on wіth this wгіtе-up, I absolutеly belieνе
    this amazіng sіte needs much mοre attention.
    I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!

    Feel free to visit my web page; thewhir.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:27 PM

    of сοurѕe like your web site hoωever you neеd to tеst thе spеlling on ѕeveral
    οf your poѕts. Sеveгal of them are rіfе with
    ѕpelling issues аnd I finԁ іt very bothersome tо іnfоrm the гeаlity
    nеverthеlеѕѕ I ωill ѕurelу
    come back again.

    Feel free to surf to mу wеblog; free cams website

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.