Monday, February 06, 2012

The Clint Eastwood Superbowl commercial people are talking about!


I know loads of people watched the Super Bowl yesterday. I saw part of it, but missed this Chrysler commercial, starring Clint Eastwood.

I watched this commercial today and really liked it. It is justifiably popular. If you missed it, here it is:

Here's to our second half!



Betsyanne
 
My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

2 comments:

  1. What I would give to have a feminine version of his VOICE! Thanks ... I missed this one first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, his voice is different and electric - - and I must say, he definitely has charisma too.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.