Sunday, January 08, 2012

Tonight - Watch Once Upon a Time for a real treat

I admit it - I'm a total fan of this really fun TV show. 

And I totally agree with a new article by Angela Rentmeester in this new Examiner online article:


"Once Upon a Time is easily one of the best new shows on television. Each episode gets so good that fans are left wanting more. This is one show that more people should start watching. If you love fairytale stories set in the modern day world then this is one show you have to start watching… now!"

There is a new episode tonight on ABC at 7 p.m. Central. If you have never watched this show before, now's the time to start. And if you are a fan, this is a reminder for you. :-)

Read the rest of the article here to find MORE reasons to watch this, along with Downton Abbey on PBS of course, too, afterwards. Luckily, the two shows are back to back, with Once Upon a Time starting the excellent TV action tonight.

Just saying! And scroll down to see the first trailer for the series. I think it will definitely get you interested.

Betsyanne

PS You can read the rest of the article here: Why More People Should Watch 'Once Upon a Time' - Chicago TV / Examiner.com.

Here is the intro trailer from Once Upon a Time, You can double-click it to go to the original at YouTube or make take it into full-screen mode if you wish.




B

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.