Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Woman's Club of Nashville Holiday Bazaar and Tour

Having fun, getting a tour, and buying gifts...

What a fun event this was yesterday.

Not only did the women of the Woman's Club of Nashville have gorgeous clothes, art, and jewelry here for sale, there were pies, cakes, cookies, and more. Some baked goods even had recipes attached.

We also got a tour of the first floor, with stories of the history of the building too. It was really neat!

I hope they do this next year. I will bring more money with me for sure, because I saw some shiny necklaces and shirts I liked.

I have picked several of my favorite photos to put here today.

There was so much to see. I even missed a room!

















There was jewelry and also Christmas decorations.






















A Bowed Psalterie instrument played with a bow.


























The side entrance of the Woman's Club of Nashville.

























To see all the photos from this event, visit my Flickr set here.

Thanks for the fun visit, Woman's Club of Nashville!

Learn more - here is their website:
The Woman's Club of Nashville

The Womans' Club of Nashville has luncheons here, and I found out today that they also have weddings here sometimes. It is a great venue. Everyone was very friendly too.

Later!

Betsyanne 

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

3 comments:

  1. I always head straight for the second hand books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love second-hand books too. I didn't see any here, but I missed a whole room that I hope to see next year. If you love sparkly costume and good jewelry, this is the place. Also they had some very nice crafts and pottery. I loved it and got some great ideas too.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.