Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Rolling with the new Post Office flow - Bowling Green to Nashville

Bye-Bye for Now, My Speedy Post Offices!

I guess everyone in Bowling Green saw the writing on the wall. Our Post Offices used to mail to everywhere, and our letters got to their destinations quicker than many places.

Now we've joined the rest of the country in Post Office downsizing. We actually took some mail to Nashville the other day to save time.

Here are a couple of pictures of the "new" choice some Bowling Green people can take to get their mail out faster.

The outside of the Post Office near Donelson













Inside the Nashville Post Office - Donelson




















Maybe we'll get more services back in Bowling Green later when the economy picks up.

And in the meantime, send some snail mail, everyone!

An apple blossom from the Garden Spot



My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.