Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kentucky Cardinal


This great photo is by Paulabflat on Morguefile. I like it a lot! I found it on Morguefile under the search term "Kentucky".

I have admired this photo there at Morguefile for quite awhile. You can see more of Paula's photos here:
Paulabflat at Morguefile.

She enjoys taking pictures of nature, including butterflies, trees, flowers, snakes, ice, and more.

The great thing about Morguefile as a photo site is that you can use the photos there for free. Each license is completely spelled out for you.

If you have never used Morguefile before, you are in for a treat. Just put your search terms in the search box and see what you find. There are some great, quality photos there.

Also, you can put your own photos there with your personal information. 

All for now,
-Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.