Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yay! It's Concave time in Bowling Green, Kentucky!

IT'S CONCAVE WEEKEND!

I always like to take photos at the annual Concave Relaxacon. This year it is in Bowling Green, Kentucky. I did make the Xerps Worldcon Bid party yesterday, and watched the Art Auction for awhile.

This year Concave is being held at the Best Western hotel in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Here are some photos:












































































The photos are from the Xerps party. I think next year Concave will be even better. Miles is doing a great job. I saw lasagna yesterday near the pool. I am heading over there to check the place out today.


All for now,
-Betsyanne

Some of my sites:


Free clipart and photo sites

Free Squidoo Secrets: my Beginner's Path to Giant Squid!

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a huge amount of fun..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. It is really fun! I went by the Huckster room just now and got some great deals. I will put some more info. on Facebook today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something I'd enjoy. Though I must admit, I'm not entirely sure what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a science fiction convention without the hoopla. Mostly, old and new freinds getting together and having fun. You probably WOULD enjoy it a lot. Maybe someday you will be there and experience it.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.