Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Kentucky tree photos, telephone lights from Nashville and snow photos

I took these photos about a month ago while coming back from Tennessee. On I-65, there are lots of beautiful trees on the side of the road, plus some neat farms and fields.

I had a lot of fun playing with these photos in Photoshop too.































 


















These next photos are taken in Nashville, downtown, after it got dark. I started trying to get a real view of the area... but wound up getting some neat slow exposures from street lights and car lights. To me, they look like telephones.






























I hope you like them!

- Betsyanne

Some of my other sites:
My Personal Page
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.