Tuesday, September 08, 2009

This week's cool posts from Twitter!

This week's interesting Tweeps on Twitter... (some are edited)

I go to Twitter's Public Timeline lately to find what I call VERY interesting postings by Twitter users.

Here are some more to share. Some I have already posted here or on Twitter. Some are pretty funny. I hope you enjoy them.

RT @Jason_Pollock 20 Crazy Things Seen on Twitter http://bit.ly/102UzM rt @BJMendelson

RT @e_affinity #somebodyshouldatold me that RT stood for ReTweet and not REAL TALK! [such a noob lmao]

RT @apmckeown RT @LucasLascivious: You can turn straight people gay. It's called college.

RT @CHRISVOSS How do crazy people go through the forest?They take the psycho path. #voss

RT @RosieChihuahua If you're going through hell, keep going. - Sir Winston Churchill

RT @WakingDreamart ǪЦIΞΓLУ_CLФЦDS_CHДИGIИG :::: CHДИGIИG_CLФЦDS_ǪЦIΞΓLУ :::: CLФЦDS_ǪЦIΞΓLУ CHДИGIИG :: via @Larry_Carlson #twitterart #Haiku

RT @WhitePineLane Too, too good: RT @mashable William Shatner Recites Sarah Palin's Tweets as Poetry [Conan Video] - http://bit.ly/17bvg8




Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.