Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mumbai... such a tragedy...

hotblack@morguefile.com
http://www.scottliddell.net (a really nice photo site!)

I have been watching all the news, of course. And now comes the hard part... picking up the pieces and trying to find out how to fight future terrorism. So many people are dead and injured. Now I wonder how India will recover from this. It will take time. It's all just so unfair and wrong. And yes, evil.

I will be following the news about this for a long time, and I hope that all countries in the world can somehow find and stop these senseless, horrible attacks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I think its aweful what happened in Mumbai. The Taj is such a lovely place, in which one of these days I hope to go visit. I don't think this world will ever be in peace with each other. We can only pray to God.

    Thanks for visiting my blog site. you know, I haven't even wrote anything there in well over a month. I think I'll go right over there and do that today. You will never believe where I moved to. Thats what I am going to write about. It goes with my "man in the white truck"..It truly is a good romantic story, which is why I have to write, right now..talk soon, and have a great day...Love your site.
    Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Yes, you are right. I portant thing is that we have to think what we should to sot that what happened in Mumbai should not be repeated.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments! I would love that.