Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day Two - - so many places!!






Today Rickey and I visited Ozone Falls, the Wats Bar Dam, Fort Loudon, the Sequoia Museum, and The Tanasie Cherokee Monument. We went on to Knoxville and saw the hugest Target store I've ever seen, and a GREAT natural food store called EarthFare. Tennessee is SO beautiful!

What a day!

Here are some photos from today in Tennessee.

I have to say that Fort Loudon was the most spectacular of anywhere. They researched the fort and it has been rebuilt just like is used to be. The Fort Visitor's center has a free movie, paintings, and reproductions of early American toys, games, and more. But the fort itself is something to see. It was so cold there my fingers froze up and it became difficult to take pictures. But I'm so glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.