Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A window view!


I have such a lovely view from my windows. I actually have TWO windows! I am lucky.

Also: I have three preps. I had to go back and edit this because the two I thought I had are actually not two but three. The Team Teaching class will be different from the other one because we each have ideas we want to use. That matches up with what I have heard other teachers did last semester for three weeks during student teaching.

The senior class is next semester.

BIG NEWS: I am collaborating with another teacher for Team Teaching. It will be such a great learning experience, because she is a veteran teacher with hints for me.

Mrs. T had so many great hints last semester. I know I will impress people with them this semester. (Hi, Mrs. T!)

The meetings have been very informative. I learned a lot about how people collaborate, about some safety issues, and we got a FREE lunch every day so far this week. I am definitely impressed.

The trip to ____ only takes about 30-40 minutes, which is about the same as it took on the bus to go to Transylvania Printing Company downtown from the edge of town in Lexington. Actually, the bus commute was a bit longer. It's not bad, and I found out today that they will take down the toll booths next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.