Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Getting Ready for School


This picture is from downtown. Rickey and I went to this cafe last week. It was so fun. We got to meet the owner, who turned out to have lived near Rickey in Rockfield years ago. I took a picture. It is the smallest sit-down cafe I have ever seen. They have two tables outside, too.

Wow. I mean wow. I have been so busy. We have meetings all week at school. I have a collaboration class plus three "preps" to get ready - 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. Everything but Freshmen!

The Freshmen already came in for orientation and got their lockers.

This is a very friendly place. All the teachers are very helpful. The principal is very nice, too. The custodians went out of their way to help me tour the school.

Now to get a mentor.

The ride to the school is not bad. I think I'll need some coffee this morning though! I have three Curriculum maps to do PLUS find LP's for all of the books and short stories. I will not sleep much this week, :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.