Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ebay selling!


Isn't that pretty? It's the 50th Anniversary issue of The Hobbit. I love the rune writing around the edge and how shiny it looks.

I get to sell this for a friend this week. It's a nice book. Whether or not there's a collector on Ebay that wants it... and is NOT on vacation... it's all up to luck. I have been busy taking photos of all the illustrations today. I think people like it when they can see photos of the book, like they are personally taking it and looking through it.

Today I read an article that said people who have businesses online (full or part-time) have one thing in common when they quit. That thing is stick-to-it-ive-ness. I plan to stick to this and learn as much about it as I can.

I probably will have this on Ebay tomorrow. It will be HERE when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.