Friday, June 30, 2006

SUPERMAN RETURNS!



What a great movie. I went to see it today. There are some really great special effects. We had a HUGE discussion about some of the different parts in the movie, which I'll have to put down later so as not to spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet.

The studio has an official spot on MySpace, and there are pictures of people all in Superman costume on the bottom:
http://www.myspace.com/supermanreturns

And, of course, there's the regular official site, here:
http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/

The photos on this blog are from the official site. They are officially buddy icons. Of course, they have the usual wallpaper and photos, etc.

Rickey said he thought Lex Luthor was more evil than any Lex Luthor so far. The part with the two dogs in the hallway was something else. The plane rescue was SO realistic and scary. I won't say any more yet, but definitely see this one.

Next movies to see:

1. An Inconvenient Truth (actually HERE on Sunday)

2. The Devil Wears Prada (I will compare the boss to my bosses of the past.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.