Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More letters today... organizing...



More letters today! Plus I found some great present clipart on Microsoft.com. I especially like one that changes colors. Here it is, to the right. I found some others too, PLUS some for my Julius Caesar unit I'm doing for student teaching.

Today I hope to get back to "normal" and get all the cards and presents done. Then I can go on to my work. I guess we're going to Scottsville either Christmas Eve or Christmas. Jackie might make some food there or we can go out to dinner. I'm glad I collected things (as usual) this year. I am sharing some things too, which is good. Rickey mailed everything today Priority Mail so it will all get where it's supposed to go, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments! I would love that.